PDA

View Full Version : 2004 330i ZHP Imola/Alcantara/6MT

Scarani14
06-01-2016, 11:45 AM
I've decided to sell my baby. I've owned this car for a little over a year and I planned to keep it much longer. However, my priorities have changed and I'm planning on getting somethings a little newer and more practical for year-round driving. I am the third owner of this car, and have service receipts since new. In my opinion this is the best combination that the ZHP can be found in. It's in excellent condition and needs NOTHING. I can't stress enough how well this car has been taken care of.

Lots of of parts and pieces have been replaced in the last several thousand miles. Here is a brief list of some of what has been done to the car recently:

New FCABS
New LCABS
New RTABS
Replaces Rear differential bushings/ rear axle bushings
All new Cooling System
New Oil filter housing gasket and VANOS oil line
New belts in last 15k miles
Brake service in last 15k miles
New AC Evaporator ~ $2300
Passed emissions two weeks ago
New shift knob
Recently re-wrapped alcantara steering wheel
Two weeks ago installed angel eyes
One month ago installed new wheels (Apex ARC-8, $1200) and tires (Conti DW, $600)
One month ago I had a $300 complete detail done of the car

Like I said, I have a binder full of service history of the car since new. All of what was listed has been done in the last several thousand miles. This car is in beautiful shape and the paint is as gorgeous as ever. The detail I had done shows how amazing this car looks when it's waxed, buffed, etc. The alcantara is in really good shape. There is some wear on the front two seat bolsters, but nothing too bad. The silver cube trim is in great shape as well.

Clean carfax, title in hand. The vehicle has a little over 105,100 miles as of today, 6/01. I'm asking $13,500 OBO. This car is really in beautiful shape and there shouldn't be any issues in the foreseeable future.

Located near Chicago, IL.

Feel free to shoot me an email at sam.carani14@gmail.com for any questions, comments, etc. Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

UdubBadger
06-02-2016, 08:49 AM
GLWS Sam

GoingHAM mobile

BMWCurves
06-02-2016, 12:10 PM
Great looking car! GLWS

veryDisco
06-02-2016, 01:00 PM
don't want to hi-jack but where did you get your steering wheel recovered in alcantara? Feel free to PM me so thread doesn't lose it's course...

Vas
06-02-2016, 01:25 PM
Great looking imola sedan. GLWS

BMWCurves
06-02-2016, 02:57 PM
don't want to hi-jack but where did you get your steering wheel recovered in alcantara? Feel free to PM me so thread doesn't lose it's course...

I'd wager he did it through Coby Wheel, an affiliate here (see banner link at the top of the page). Many members here have gone through them and been very satisfied.

nozhp4u
06-02-2016, 05:14 PM
Gorgeous. GLWS. Good to see another Chicagoland ZHP!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

san
06-02-2016, 05:32 PM
GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mercury26
06-02-2016, 05:33 PM
Email sent to you.

Scarani14
06-22-2016, 10:50 AM
Bump! Please email if you'd like some more detailed pics, recently took a bunch.

330i Lover
06-24-2016, 07:18 AM
Very clean, GLWS. You've put a lot of $ into her recently, hopefully it pays off.