PDA

View Full Version : 2004 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT Imola/Anthracite 143K (Livingston, NJ)- $12,000

Swendog
03-19-2016, 07:53 PM
For sale is my 2004 330i ZHP 6-Speed Imola Sedan with anthracite leather (not alcantera) seats. VIN WBAEV53444KM05420. I have owned this car for three years and it is by FAR the BEST DD that I have ever had. The only reason I am selling it is to help fund my kids' (2 of them!) college education. The previous owner had the car only a year and put approximately 500 miles on it. Most everything that needs to be replaced, preventative and otherwise has been done by the #1 independent shop in NJ, Northeast Motorsports.

I would rate the body and interior 9/10. No accidents. No smoking. Normal (for a daily driven) road chips on front. OEM 18" ZHP wheels.

The car currently has 143,550 miles and is basically garaged as I am using my sons car while he is away at school. I purchased the car with 104,500. Front rotors and pads, FCAs and RTABs were done by the PO just prior to purchase. The following has been replaced/added during my ownership:

Engine/Mechanical
Cooling System- (radiator, hoses, water pump, expansion tank, aux fan switch)
Rear parking brake overhaul
Rear rotors & pads
DISA Valve
Gruppe M Carbon Fiber Intake (have OEM filter box)
Fuel pump
Valve cover and gasket
H&R Sport Cup Suspension- car rides slightly lower than stock but is the perfect combination for aggressive street driving while still offering a comfortable ride
Shock Tower Reinforcements (preventative)
Lemforder tie rods and boots

Interior/Exterior
BMW OEM All-Weather mats and trunk liner
JL 10" subwoofer and 300 W Alpine Amp (wired correctly per BSW instructions)
BSW iPod kit for OEM Harmon Kardon system (control iPod from OEM radio/steering wheel)
Black kidneys and roundel inserts and black 330i badge
Turner Motorsports aluminum pedals
Sirius enabled OEM radio

Maintenance
Oil changes every 5,000 miles
Redline diff and trans fluids
Bosch wipers
Fuel filter
Cabin filter

Tires were replaced in May 2015 with a set of Bridgestone Potenza RE760 High Performance Summer tires (less than 2,000 miles). The tie rods were replaced and alignment was done at the same time.

Minor Things to Consider
Slow driver-side window regulator
Minor leak in oil filter housing
Diff and trans fluids due for a change
Re-cover alcantera steering wheel (currently have a suede-like cover on it- not as ghetto as it sounds); "Stitched" on R3V Limited forum does very nice work for around $200; personally would do in leather
Small piece of cloth trim is loose on right side A pillar
Right side fog light is shot

I also have a full set of OEM 16" wheels (ZERO rash) with Dunlop Winter SP snows- 1 season left for an additional $500.

This is an extremely that gets 21-25 regularly. I have a daily 20 mile round-trip commute on highways. The car is always garaged and pampered.

$12,000

Pictures can be found at my PhotoBucket site:

http://s832.photobucket.com/user/nswen/library/2004%20BMW%20330i%20ZHP?sort=3&page=1