PDA

View Full Version : BMW Car Club of Long Island (LOL)

ZHP_Brandon
02-14-2016, 11:30 AM
I recently stumbled across my old Mock website of a BMWCCA Branch exclusively for Long Island, NY & the Metropolitan Area of NYC

It was done for my second Graphic Design Class for Identity Development purposes. I designed the Logo, Business Cards, Letter Head, Website, Flyers, Promotional pieces, etc etc.

I still think this would've been really cool to have seen come to life based off of what I had created something around 2 years ago, This was the same year my car accident with my Black ZHP happened & I decided I owed it to myself to finish the site that year.

A lot of what you'll see while browsing is out dated & obviously all made for grading purposes but it still puts a smile on my face when I look back on it!

It was designed in the Adobe Suite's program by the name of Maya, I did none of the coding but I presently know how to code know (somewhat) so some of this stuff is quite easy to make.

Take a look around & tell me what You think guys, I will admit it was done pretty amateurishly lol ! [emoji1417][emoji213]

Http://BMWCC.BusinessCatalyst.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk