PDA

View Full Version : 2004 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT w/74k Miles *Chicago*

purplepanda89
01-01-2016, 05:18 PM
Make: BMW
Model: 330ci ZHP coupe
Color: Black (both interior, and exterior)
Mileage: 74k Miles
Transmission: 6speed manual
Price: $14k

I am posting my car up for sale as a feeler. Car is currently in storage, so I am in no rush to sell it unless the right offer comes along. I am doing it for financial reasons. I have recently had some unexpected finances arise, so freeing up the payment on this car would be a huge help. I have a loan with the car, so it would have to be paid off before I can transfer the title over. I know that ZHP's are becoming more difficult to come by, so I am open to shipping the car.

*Not sure why I am unable to post pictures on this thread. The car is also posted on craigslist w/ pictures. Feel free to check it out at this link http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/5383709640.html

History of car...
I got the car back in April from a seller out of Southern California. I found the car on AutoTrader, and we spoke on the phone for about a month before the deal was done. Only reason he was selling the car was because he had recently bought a ZHP sedan, and already owned an M3. He had bought the car from Texas from the original owner. He got it shipped to him just as I had. I am the third owner of the car, and I have the AutoCheck he received from the original owner, as well as from when he had ownership. The car has never been in any accidents, and title is clean.

Pros:
-The car is in immaculate condition. I got the car shipped from So Cal in an enclosed container. Both the interior, and exterior are in such great condition there is no way you would be able to tell the car is twelve years old. Always had the car washed, and detailed by Lustr Auto Detail in Schaumburg, IL (google)

Cons:
-Cloth of interior pillars is starting to come off. I have seen DIY threads on here to fix these
-Windshield Cowl is worn
I wouldn't really consider these huge cons, but I want to be as specific as possible.

Maintenance: All done at my local indy shop called Bimmer Workshop on Montrose Ave. Chicago, IL (google)
-Radiator hoses, and expansion tank replaced (couldn't do the coolant system overhaul all at once, so started doing it little by little)
-Intake Manifold Boot replaced
-New Tires @ 71K miles
-Oil Changes every 3-5k miles
-Power steering hose replaced
-Front OEM control arm bushings replaced
-Resonator removed for a deeper exhaust hum (still have it available if you choose to put it back on)
-Valve cover gasket seal replaced (recommended maintenance between 75-100k miles) *done by previous owner*
-Oil filter housing seal replaced (recommended maintenance between 75-100k miles) *done by previous owner*
-Transmission, differential, coolant, brake, and power steering fluids all changed at 55k miles *done by previous owner*

Other:
-Ipod ready
-Rear folding seats
-Cold Weather package. Heated seats, and mirrors.
-Clean Title, and Carfax
-Two sets of keys
-OEM car cover included
-Car is currently in storage to keep away from these harsh Chicago winters. Before storing I had the oil changed, interior cleaned, exterior detailed (wash, polish, and wax), tires inflated, battery tender connected.

UdubBadger
01-17-2016, 06:50 AM
Hmmm you're local. Never seen you before though. How do you like Bimmer Werkshop, I've heard good things.

GLWS

GoingHAM mobile

purplepanda89
01-20-2016, 02:21 PM
Love it. The guys there are extremely knowledgable and just all around nice people. I highly recommend it. Not to mention you can get an appt. there a lot faster than at any BMW dealer. Price is slightly better as well. This is all in my experience

UdubBadger
01-20-2016, 05:18 PM
Oh I don't go to the dealer unless it's free. Lol.

I'll have to check them out next time I can't get my car out to iND for a fix

GoingHAM mobile

purplepanda89
01-31-2016, 01:22 PM
Not sure why I am unable to post pictures on this thread. The car is also posted on craigslist w/ pictures. Feel free to check it out at this link http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/5383709640.html

fw_fw
01-31-2016, 02:00 PM
Not sure why I am unable to post pictures on this thread. The car is also posted on craigslist w/ pictures. Feel free to check it out at this link http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/5383709640.html

PM sent....

purplepanda89
02-12-2016, 08:51 PM
BUMP.. !!

purplepanda89
02-22-2016, 08:53 PM
It has come to my attention that there have been a few people stealing my post on Craigslist. For some reason I was unable to upload pictures on here so that is my reason for creating the post. Feel free to PM me and I will send vin info as well as a carfax report if interested.

Thank you!

Tides
02-27-2016, 06:29 PM
Sent you a PM.

Prestovie
05-30-2016, 03:28 PM
Still available? PM sent