PDA

View Full Version : ZHP muffler delete video

GoGators
09-21-2015, 02:45 AM
I posted this on zhp facebook page, but for the one or two folks on here, but not there... here you go, I replaced the muffler on a 325i exhaust with straight SS pipe. put the exhaust on the ZHP and recorded some driving with gopro and remote mic. sound/video clips include drive by in second, sound at rear of car and sound inside car, windows up and down...

the delete wasn't tricky, took about 4 hrs. most of which was fitting and removing, then repeat, the exhaust by myself...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8s22nGp1_k

Pip
09-21-2015, 04:32 PM
Sounds pretty good. How's the drone?

GoGators
09-22-2015, 02:37 AM
Its minimal actually. I have not driven substantial miles on the highway, but enough to get an idea how it will be. I was worried that drone would be pervasive, but with engine, HVAC and radio, you barely notice exhaust.

FL116
01-12-2016, 07:35 PM
I think I will be doing a muffler delete here pretty soon. I like the way it sounds, nice deep tone. I drive a lot of highway miles so I hope the drone isn't bad, but the good thing about muffler deletes is that it can be welded back on ;)

CarbonZHP
01-21-2016, 01:12 PM
Muffler delete isn't specific with ZHP, since the only zip exhaust difference is the muffler. Just make sure its rubber mounted correctly