PDA

View Full Version : 2005 330CiC M-sport Convertible - low miles!!!

orange260z
09-12-2015, 05:31 PM
As many of you may know, I have recently sold my 1970 Porsche 911 hotrod. I've decided to pare down my garage to one sports car, a 997.2 Porsche Carrera S. As such, my Canadian M-Sport convertible (a ZHP without the engine mods) is for sale.

VIN: available to serious parties
Year: 2005 (April 2005 build, Regensburg)
Make: BMW
Model: 330Ci M Sport convertible
Price: USD15,000
Mileage: appx 58,000 miles (93,000kms)
Transmission type: 5 speed auto
Body Type (coupe or sedan): convertible/cabrio
Color: Alpine White / Black Dakota Leather / Black softtop / Graphite wheels
Packages: M Sport (includes S338A Sportpaket II), Premium package, PDC, Adaptive Bi-Xenon headlights, Cold Weather, BMW Wind Deflector
Title status (salvage? lien holders?): Clean

The GOOD:

Some of you have seen my car at the Mafia Reunion 2014 in Cape May, and know that it's a very clean, garage-kept, summer-only car.

Since I bought the car in March 2013 (in the last 12K miles), I have done the following:

original staggered 135M wheels were fully remanufactured, and refinished in a graphite colour that looks stunning against the white (pictures below are pre-refinish)
new Bridgestone S-04 Pole Position tires (fronts are at 30% wear, rears at 60%)
added a Parrot/Connects 2 Bluetooth system
added a Bimmian cellphone mount, stubby antenna, LED interior lights
added a set of 4 BMW/Weathertech All-Weather Mats (BMW carpets also included)
added custom coding by BP, including Euro-flashers, "Trifecta" high-beams, remote top and window operation
added Lamin-x headlight film
replaced the spark plugs (NGK BKR6EQUP)
replaced transmission fluid and filter
replaced differential fluid
replaced fuel filter, activated charcoal cabin air filter
replaced all brake rotors (cross-drilled & slotted) and pads, brake fluid
and of course have done regular BMW synthetic oil/BMW filter changes.

At my full asking price I will include a BSW Stage 1 speaker system, a BSW Ghost Sub system, and a GROM USP2P including iPod cable. This audio system cost me nearly USD2000 and is completely stealth. The original Harmon Kardon equipment will also be included.

The BAD:

The car has a very occasional error code coming from the Brake Pressure Sensors, triggering the DSC and brake warning lights. This usually clears itself after a couple of cycles. It showed up 4-5 times during the summer of 2014, and only once so far this summer. I have the two pressure sensors but haven't bothered to undertake the easy but messy job of replacing them (the brake fluid will have to be drained again).
There is a seep in the VANOS oil line that will need to be addressed. It was seeping two years ago, but had only recently become noticeable (smell). I have the part.
There is a 6x6" scrape at the corner of the rear bumper that could use filling and spot painting. The driver's side door handle lock cover has been cracked, and badly repaired. I have a new lock cover, but it will need to be painted.

That is IT for the bad. This is a very clean, well-maintained car with exceptionally low mileage. The car runs and drives strong, with no looseness or rattles. I hate to sell it, but I can't afford this and my dream Porsche at the same time.

NOTE that this sale is contingent on my finding the right Porsche. But I think I'm close, very very close! :fingerscrossed
UPDATE: My BMW is now officially for sale!:crying I have a verbal deal on the 911. :fistpump

johnrando
09-14-2015, 08:16 PM
GLWBuy. GLWS!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

orange260z
09-16-2015, 11:26 AM
The BMW is now officially for sale! Please spread the word!:megaphone

BMWCurves
09-16-2015, 01:07 PM
I love Alpine White, looks very clean. GLWS

az3579
09-16-2015, 04:45 PM
I have seen this car in person on a couple of occasions and can attest to how clean it is. It. Is. Clean!

anandoc
09-16-2015, 09:04 PM
I wish I could say that this is a crappy car so that Ayan is stuck with it and I continue to have a buddy who also owns a E46 and we both continue to keep working on our cars on the weekends. Alas, that is not the case.

This is an extremely clean car and very well taken care of (occasionally worked upon by yours truly). So sad to see it being put on sale. I hope an enthusiast ends up with it and continues to baby it the same way Ayan did. GLWS, my friend!

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

ELCID86
09-17-2015, 10:46 AM
I have seen this car in person on a couple of occasions and can attest to how clean it is. It. Is. Clean!

+1

Hate to see you sell it (but I'd rather have the Porsche too!)

Thumbs, iPhone, TaT.