PDA

View Full Version : First Purchase For My ZHP (Great Investment)

Seandude351
08-15-2015, 06:07 PM
So a little while ago I made my first purchase for my car. It might not be what anyone expected but I bought a book, not any book! A Bentley Publishers E46 Service manual, i know that you could probably find most of the information on the internet but you never know. There is absolutely everything in this book from Diagnostics and electrical diagrams to step by step instructions for pretty much everything! I love this book, so much information if you ever think about getting one I would totally recommend it! If anyone has this book as well I would love to hear your thought about it and if it was worth it to buy for yourself!

fredo
08-15-2015, 07:30 PM
I got lucky, because my ZHP came with a similar book in the trunk. Actually, I didn't have chance to use it yet.

sillieidiot
08-16-2015, 02:03 AM
its pretty useless. i only use it for wiring diagrams when i'm trying to retro stuff. which is rare. you could even find the free pdf version online somewhere. i have the paperback version.

ELCID86
08-16-2015, 04:11 AM
Welcome. The torque specs come in handy.

Thumbs, iPhone, TaT.

az3579
08-16-2015, 07:17 AM
its pretty useless.

​DOES. NOT. COMPUTE. There are plenty of people that would disagree with you on that one.

NoVAphotog
08-16-2015, 07:26 AM
​DOES. NOT. COMPUTE. There are plenty of people that would disagree with you on that one.

Agreed. Definitely comes in handy for torque specs, and general operations.

cakM3
08-16-2015, 08:00 AM
its pretty useless.

I think Hieu is just having fun with this statement.....:biggrin

i only use it for wiring diagrams when i'm trying to retro stuff. which is rare.

Not everyone is a BMW E46 Jedi master like you my friend... ;)