PDA

View Full Version : WTB: OEM 135s, possible trade for CSL Reps

JeffSaysThings
06-03-2015, 09:49 AM
Hey guys!

Resident lurker here. My car came with VMR M3 CSL Replicas on it, Sized 18x8.5 front and 18x9.5 rear. They look really nice, but I've always liked the OEM ZHP wheels the best.

Anyone have a set of relatively clean 135s they'd be willing to sell? I'm okay with paying for shipping.

However, if someone is located in the Pac NW I'd be willing to trade the VMRs. The VMRs are in good but not perfect condition. They have a couple minor rash spots but they look terrific for a daily driver. Continental DWs (245f/265r) with lots of life remaining are mounted on the VMRs.

BMWCurves
06-03-2015, 03:27 PM
Shoot, if this were a square set up I might have been interested. Good luck!

KevinC
06-03-2015, 05:21 PM
Good call. The 135's are a handsome wheel, are unique to the ZHP (at least here in the states - they're common on Z4's in Europe), and as long as you lose the stock dirty brake pads and go with something like Akebono's, aren't hard to keep clean. As our cars age, less and less of them retain their factory stock appearance. And we all know that as cars age and become "classics" (even if only in our eyes in this case), the more original they are, the more they're worth. And it's not like this was an ugly car that needed anything when they rolled off the line.

I won't pontificate about "reps". Excuse me while I go wind my $15 Rolex. :ronald

BMWCurves
06-03-2015, 09:53 PM
Good call. The 135's are a handsome wheel, are unique to the ZHP (at least here in the states - they're common on Z4's in Europe), and as long as you lose the stock dirty brake pads and go with something like Akebono's, aren't hard to keep clean. As our cars age, less and less of them retain their factory stock appearance. And we all know that as cars age and become "classics" (even if only in our eyes in this case), the more original they are, the more they're worth. And it's not like this was an ugly car that needed anything when they rolled off the line.

I won't pontificate about "reps". Excuse me while I go wind my $15 Rolex. :ronald

Why I hold on to all the parts I have swapped out. It's a shame the Style 135 wheels weigh so much. Hence why I plan to swap them with Apexs when I get the chance, but I plan to hold onto my 135s regardless.

Brownp4
06-19-2015, 05:47 AM
i have a set of stlye 135s for sale or trade if you are interested, i just posted them in the classifieds section today

munroe7
06-19-2015, 09:43 AM
I'll trade!!! I was just looking for csl wheels