PDA

View Full Version : 2005 BMW 330i ZHP MT6 w/ 57,500 miles (OK, 73072) - $17,500

Vas
05-05-2015, 07:53 AM
Not mine.

It is the magic unicorn according to some people. Alpine white with Natural Brown interior.

Vehicle is found on bmw cca classifieds.

Listing here

https://www.bmwcca.org/ads/52561

Vin Decoder info below

Model description: 330I
Market: USA
Type: EV53
E-Code: E46 (4FL)
Chassis: Limousine
Steering: links
Doors: 4
Engine: M54 - 3,00l (170kW)
Drive: Heckantrieb
Transmission: manuell
Body Color: Alpinweiss 3 (300)
Upholstery: Standardleder/naturbraun (N6NG)
Production date: 03.06.2003
Assembled in: München

chacend
05-06-2015, 10:56 AM
:drool:drool

TG3
05-06-2015, 11:17 AM
wow!

GE Geoff
05-06-2015, 12:22 PM
If anyone is interested, that's literally 25 mins from me, I can go look it over and report back.
Happy to help a brother out. :cheers

FL116
05-06-2015, 12:33 PM
I honestly didn't like the natural brown interior at first, but dang it has grown on me a lot.

BMWCurves
05-06-2015, 01:07 PM
If anyone is interested, that's literally 25 mins from me, I can go look it over and report back.

Yes, please! I would definitely be interested in this for my father who is looking to dump his E39 in favor of an E46 ZHP. I'll confirm later today.

Vas
05-06-2015, 01:21 PM

Go check it out either way.

GE Geoff
05-06-2015, 01:22 PM
Ok fellas, I'll contact him later this evening and set up an appt to go see it.

iPhone 5/meat hook hands/Tapatalk

BMWCurves
05-06-2015, 01:33 PM

Awesome, thanks!

chacend
05-06-2015, 04:21 PM

Yeah, I'd definitely like to hear about this one as well.

BrandJas18
05-06-2015, 05:06 PM
I think I am in love.

KevinC
05-06-2015, 05:27 PM
That car is TITS. Somebody pick it up QUICK!

chacend
05-07-2015, 03:17 AM
Seller was in the middle of last night's tornado fest in Oklahoma, let's hope everything is alright for him and any others out there (GE Geoff?).

GE Geoff
05-07-2015, 03:49 AM
Seller was in the middle of last night's tornado fest in Oklahoma, let's hope everything is alright for him and any others out there (GE Geoff?).

I'm alive and well Fellas! I am a bit concerned about the Seller (Douglas Rockwood is his name) he was at ground zero of last nights tornado in Norman. They also got a ton of flooding as well. most of Norman had standing water- Hopefully He and the car are all good. I'll find out this morning at a more resonable hour for calling.

Chacend- What part of Jax are you in? I lived there for a bit (GE Field Engineer for the USN P-8 Engines) and my Fiance is from there as well. She went to Bartram Trails High School and lived in St Johns.

cakM3
05-07-2015, 04:06 AM
I'm alive and well Fellas! I am a bit concerned about the Seller (Douglas Rockwood is his name) he was at ground zero of last nights tornado in Norman. They also got a ton of flooding as well. most of Norman had standing water- Hopefully He and the car are all good. I'll find out this morning at a more resonable hour for calling.

Good to hear Geoff! Heard 12 people got injured in OKC. Hope it was not too bad! Beautiful country out there but man you guys get some serious wicked thunder storms that provide lots of hail and tornadoes. No thanks...

Chacend- What part of Jax are you in? I lived there for a bit (GE Field Engineer for the USN P-8 Engines) and my Fiance is from there as well. She went to Bartram Trails High School and lived in St Johns.

So you worked at NAS JAX then? I have been there many times. Was stationed at Kings Bay, GA for a time...

chacend
05-07-2015, 04:12 AM

I'm actually at Kings Bay (live in St Marys).

GE Geoff
05-07-2015, 04:13 AM
Good to hear Geoff! Heard 12 people got injured in OKC. Hope it was not too bad! Beautiful country out there but man you guys get some serious wicked thunder storms that provide lots of hail and tornadoes. No thanks......
Awww- It ain't so bad Charlie, you just gotta keep your head on a swivel when they touch down....And if their not that close, grab a beer and a lawn chair and enjoy the show! LOL

So you worked at NAS JAX then? I have been there many times. Was stationed at Kings Bay, GA for a time...
A Submariner??? Big Boys or Fast attacks? Either way- that P-8 is DAMN good at what it does....Blew the P-3 boys out of the water with what is can "see". I have a deep appreciation for the Navy now. I grew up in, and joined, the Air Force, But the way you Navy guys fix and fly big jets....Impressive.

GE Geoff
05-07-2015, 04:15 AM
I'm actually at Kings Bay (live in St Marys).
ANOTHER Submariner??? lol- Big Boys or Fast Attacks?

slater
05-07-2015, 04:52 AM
this car looks awesome. if only the exchange rate wasn't so crappy!

peter

GE Geoff
05-07-2015, 05:19 AM
Whats the current rate Slater?

slater
05-07-2015, 05:35 AM
Whats the current rate Slater?

1.00 USD = 1.22 CAD

so... $17,500 USD would be $21,350 CAD

plus... $220 RIV import fee, 13% tax and 6% duty: $4,276 CAD

total: $25,626 CAD (and that doesn't include getting the car here)

ouch!!

peter

GE Geoff
05-07-2015, 07:01 AM
1.00 USD = 1.22 CAD

so... $17,500 USD would be $21,350 CAD

plus... $220 RIV import fee, 13% tax and 6% duty: $4,276 CAD

total: $25,626 CAD (and that doesn't include getting the car here)

ouch!!

peter

OUCH!!!!

chacend
05-07-2015, 08:34 AM

Fast boats, I'm an Admin LDO now so no more boat time for me unfortunately.

cakM3
05-07-2015, 08:59 AM
Awww- It ain't so bad Charlie, you just gotta keep your head on a swivel when they touch down....And if their not that close, grab a beer and a lawn chair and enjoy the show! LOL

I suppose! :)

A Submariner??? Big Boys or Fast attacks? Either way- that P-8 is DAMN good at what it does....Blew the P-3 boys out of the water with what is can "see". I have a deep appreciation for the Navy now. I grew up in, and joined, the Air Force, But the way you Navy guys fix and fly big jets....Impressive.

I have been on both. 7 sea-going commands in total. 4 Big Boys and 3 Fast Attacks. I loved being on fast boats....did a lot of very interesting things. :)

GE Geoff
05-07-2015, 09:08 AM
Fast boats, I'm an Admin LDO now so no more boat time for me unfortunately.

Thank you for your service Chacend.
I have a couple friends who went the LDO route as well. Looking toward retirement soon?

GE Geoff
05-07-2015, 09:12 AM
4 Big Boys and 3 Fast Attacks.

I love it Charlie! Just like you got a ZHP and M3! Two is better than one!

I'll bet Fast boats were cool, If I make it to the Family reunion I'll have to share my one USAF/USN war game experience I have. It was pretty impressive.
Not fit for public consumption though.

chacend
05-07-2015, 09:13 AM
Thats all up to the Navy, board meets next month, so promote or go home! We'll see, its been a good ride regardless.

cakM3
05-07-2015, 09:23 AM
I love it Charlie! Just like you got a ZHP and M3! Two is better than one!

I'll bet Fast boats were cool, If I make it to the Family reunion I'll have to share my one USAF/USN war game experience I have. It was pretty impressive.
Not fit for public consumption though.

Nice! :thumbsup

Thank you for your service Chacend and good luck hope you get the promotion!

GE Geoff
05-07-2015, 02:17 PM
Well Bad news boys.......She's tenatively sold as of this moment. I Talked with Doug and he will know for sure next week. He got full price I think. His car just won best in class at a car show last weekend here in town, so she's solid. I Asked him if I could come take a look regardless of the sell, we shall see.
Cheers!

chacend
05-07-2015, 02:35 PM
Well Bad news boys.......She's tenatively sold as of this moment. I Talked with Doug and he will know for sure next week. He got full price I think. His car just won best in class at a car show last weekend here in town, so she's solid. I Asked him if I could come take a look regardless of the sell, we shall see.
Cheers!

It's wasn't quite a full price offer but close. I'm in the line if it falls through, not sure where but I hope next.

danewilson77
05-07-2015, 03:34 PM

I suppose! :)

I have been on both. 7 sea-going commands in total. 4 Big Boys and 3 Fast Attacks. I loved being on fast boats....did a lot of very interesting things. :)

2 fast boats, checking in.

GE Geoff
05-08-2015, 03:27 AM
2 fast boats, checking in.

[emoji106]🏻 nice Job Dane! Thank you for your service as well.

danewilson77
05-08-2015, 07:28 AM
[emoji106]🏻 nice Job Dane! Thank you for your service as well.

Thanks sir. It was my pleasure. I was on 2 Aircraft Carriers as well...but we don't talk about "targets" on this forum :)