PDA

View Full Version : 2004 ZHP Sedan, Imola Red/Alcantara-Black Cloth/Silvercube, 6MT, 98K miles, MINT

eyeguy
04-21-2015, 08:16 PM
This listing may look familiar - I bought the car last year from a dedicated single owner here on ZHP Mafia who took delivery new via ED in Munich and took amazing care of it (he turned over all service records which I now have). I drove it up here to western Wisconsin (near Minneapolis MN) last spring to be my summer only fun car. Since it sat under a cover in the garage on a battery tender all winter I only put about 4000 miles on it (1200 miles just to get up here!). It has still NEVER seen snow, slush, or salt. To update, current mileage is 98,4XXX and this is NOT my daily driver.

I paid $12,400 and just before winter paid about $3000 more for the following fixes/updates to the original listing details copied at bottom below:

Inspection II and new spark plugs at 97,459
Replaced windshield which had a small crack
Had rashed rims refinished
Had two small dents in rear passenger door fixed
Installed nice neoprene front covers from Bavarian Autosport to protect the Alcantara
Replaced the shift knob with brand new OEM knob
Replaced the cracked faded windshield cowling
Replaced the cracked front lower grill
Fixed the moonroof with new rail clips- now fully operational
AND A BRAND NEW SET OF CONTINENTAL EXTREMECONTACT DWS which now have less than 200 miles on them

Why the HELL am I selling you ask? This car is loaded with options and is in amazing condition. Well, my financial circumstances have changed and I will be moving to a southern climate. I have one opportunity to purchase a new 2015 M3 as my daily driver but the wife says I can’t keep the ZHP too. So, while I love this car I cannot pass up the opportunity. I hope she goes to a good home with someone on this forum.

Asking $13,499 which I think is very fair- it's a loss for me considering what I've spent but I know I have to be realistic. Will add a few new pics here but for reference, the original thread is here:

------------
http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?12476-2004-ZHP-Sedan-Imola-Red-Alcantara-Black-Cloth-Silvercube-6MT-94K-miles-Houston

VIN: WBAEV53454KM05278
Year: 2004
Make: BMW
Model: 330i w/ Performance Package
Price: $12,900
Mileage: 94,XXXX
Transmission type: 6 MT
Body Type: Sedan
Color: Imola Red /Alcantara/Black Cloth/Silvercube
Title status: Clean
Original Owner
Dealer serviced only, records available

Factory Installed Options:
• Performance Package
• HID headlights
• Split fold down rear seats
• Moonroof
• Euro safety triangle
• Euro first aid kit

Post Delivery Options:
•BMW OEM Universal Garage Opener
•BMW OEM Bluetooth Module
•BMW OEM Aux Input
• Alpine MP3 6 CD changer with full OEM integration
• XM Tuner with full OEM integration
• BMW Club Sport Splitters
• BMW Rear Park Distance Control
• BMW Alarm
• Aluminum pedals
• Huper Optik Ceramic 35 tint (replaced entirely 8/2010)
• Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 tires (fronts 9/13, rear 12/12)

Recent Repairs
• Rear Brakes Pads/Rotors 9/13
• Belts 9/13
• Radiator 10/13
• Left Rear Wheel 9/13
• Rear Differential Bushing 12/13
• Right Rear Axle Seal 12/13
• 4 Wheel Alignment 12/13
• A/C Evaporator 3/13
• A and C Pillar Trim Replaced 3/14
• New key/remote replaced 9/11 (original keys have dead sealed batteries)
• BMW OEM Battery 9/13

Observations:
• Curb rash on 3 original wheels
• Moonroof sun shade rails inoperable
• Small roof dent above left C pillar
• 3 scrape marks on left rear bumper corner
• Scuff marks on splitters
• 3” L-shaped windshield, starting at A pillar
• Cracked lower air intake plastic grille
• No front plate bumper strip will be provided. No drill holes in front bumper.

fredo
04-22-2015, 06:25 AM
Yes, I remember this Houston TX car. GLWS !

rguti153
04-22-2015, 07:58 AM
I remember this car too. I went to see it in person drives very well . Well maintain by original owner . Glws

STR86
04-23-2015, 11:19 AM
Looks very clean. I don't live too far away from OP's location and I am in the market for a MT ZHP Sedan!

eyeguy
04-23-2015, 01:42 PM
Looks very clean. I don't live too far away from OP's location and I am in the market for a MT ZHP Sedan!

Emailed you back :thumbsup

Thanks guys - this is a great car, I just don't have enough garage stalls...was just re-reading my post and it struck me that one can't tell whether I'm giving up the ZHP or giving up the wife. Didn't mean it to come out that way :slap:facepalm

danewilson77
04-23-2015, 04:49 PM
Emailed you back :thumbsup

Thanks guys - this is a great car, I just don't have enough garage stalls...was just re-reading my post and it struck me that one can't tell whether I'm giving up the ZHP or giving up the wife. Didn't mean it to come out that way :slap:facepalm
:rofl

johnrando
04-23-2015, 06:13 PM
So, which is it? :)

Sent from mobile

STR86
04-24-2015, 09:52 AM
You did? I haven't received anything yet.

eyeguy
04-24-2015, 06:56 PM
Just PM'd you...

chacend
04-28-2015, 03:26 AM
PM'd

eyeguy
04-28-2015, 04:58 AM
Forgot to mention that the right front door speaker was buzzing a bit when I bought the car; I swapped out the entire set (except subs) with BSW Stage 1 kit.

Also looking through my accessories - these will also be included:
BavAuto Ultimate car cover (330i of course)
OEM battery tender
wheel locks
NEW condition Bentley manual
the previous OEM shift knob
euro mirrors
OEM Imola Red touch up paint kit

Thanks!

ELCID86
04-28-2015, 05:47 PM
Can you give your thoughts on the BSW kit (here or on the other thread)?

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

eyeguy
05-01-2015, 05:20 PM
It sounds solid, at least as good as stock. I never thought the HK was particularly HiFi, especially with standard radio, but they are good speakers and the plug and play configuration with good directions was a simple swap.

ELCID86
05-01-2015, 05:55 PM
It sounds solid, at least as good as stock. I never thought the HK was particularly HiFi, especially with standard radio, but they are good speakers and the plug and play configuration with good directions was a simple swap.

Thanks!

eyeguy
05-10-2015, 06:14 PM
:hi bump

tripod06
05-12-2015, 08:16 AM
i wish i could get this car. ugh how life presents the best opportunities at the worst times :(

///Maniak
05-12-2015, 01:33 PM
Damn it. I REALLY wish it were Silver Grey.

I'm local, too. Ugh.

Good luck with the sale!

JB3
05-12-2015, 02:47 PM
Silver grey is definitely awesome... That said, if Storz hadn't sold me his car I would have bought an Imola I had my eye on. And I don't like the attention of red cars.

Reconsider the idea a few times and you might just come around like I did. :roundel

///Maniak
05-13-2015, 08:02 AM
Silver grey is definitely awesome... That said, if Storz hadn't sold me his car I would have bought an Imola I had my eye on. And I don't like the attention of red cars.

Reconsider the idea a few times and you might just come around like I did. :roundel

It's a great color, don't get me wrong. I've spent plenty of time driving red cars – I had a Hellrot E36 M3 for 8 years. :thumbup

I just LOVE my Silver Grey.

UdubBadger
05-13-2015, 01:32 PM
It's a great color, don't get me wrong. I've spent plenty of time driving red cars – I had a Hellrot E36 M3 for 8 years. :thumbup

I just LOVE my Silver Grey.

Yeah you do.

This IS a beauty of an Imola though.

GoingHAM mobile

eyeguy
05-13-2015, 04:53 PM
I have accepted an offer. Thanks all :)
Can I still hang out here as a "two ZHP alumnus" ?

chacend
05-13-2015, 05:04 PM
Absolutely, and bring that new M3 around too!

eyeguy
05-13-2015, 05:52 PM
Will do, if I'm still welcome :) I'll post a pic after Euro Delivery: F80 Mineral Grey, Sakhir Orange interior, light alloy 19" wheels...

slater
05-13-2015, 07:08 PM
Will do, if I'm still welcome :) I'll post a pic after Euro Delivery: F80 Mineral Grey, Sakhir Orange interior, light alloy 19" wheels...

please don't.... i don't need the temptation. ;)

peter