PDA

View Full Version : FS: E46 FCAB carriers (lollipops) -$30

ELCID86
04-07-2015, 02:44 PM
--SOLD --

Up for sale are some FCAB lollypops. Save yourself downtime by purchasing these and installing your new FCAB's before even lifting the car off the ground! Then take your old ones and sell them online to the next e46 owner that needs to do the same. If it matters, these were on a 2004 330i ZHP.

AKG used to offer pre-installed FCABS and I think their core was something like $35, plus you had to pay to ship them back in.

Asking $25.00 with free shipping anywhere in the contiguous 48 states. Paypal works best for me Friends and Family will save fee's. If you PM me an offer please let me know your shipping info.Just to be clear, these are used, the actual bushing will need to be removed and a new one installed before going on your car. You can purchase them pre-installed, but the cost is higher. With these, you can just buy the bushings themselves and install them prior to lifting the car and tearing it down to minimize downtime.

(Sound familiar? Copyright Imola.zhp ;-)

Just add these: https://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-330i-M54_3.0L/Suspension/Control_Arm/ES48907/

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

ELCID86
04-07-2015, 02:45 PM
From another thread:

These are definitely worth it!

I just got the Z4M bushings pre-installed within the lollypop for $76.07 each ($152.14 total). If I had a spare set of lollypops, I would have only paid a total of $48.16 for a pair of Z4M bushings (bushings only). Thats a saving of more than $100 !!

Z4M bushings only
http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-330i-M54_3.0L/Suspension/Control_Arm/Front/Bushing/ES48907/

Z4M with lollypops
https://www.ecstuning.com/ES48905/
https://www.ecstuning.com/ES48906/

GLWS OP.

anandoc
04-08-2015, 03:12 AM
^ haha nice copy/paste ;)

I have mine to sell as well....so hurry up and sell yours! :)

ELCID86
04-08-2015, 04:30 PM
^ haha nice copy/paste ;)

I have mine to sell as well....so hurry up and sell yours! :)
Let's go guys! :-D

ELCID86
05-03-2015, 01:43 PM
Bump.

ELCID86
12-16-2015, 06:10 AM
Bump and price drop.

ELCID86
12-22-2015, 05:35 AM
Sale pending.

---
"ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - an e46f member

ELCID86
12-28-2015, 09:20 AM
SOLD

fredo
12-28-2015, 09:32 AM
Congrats !

ELCID86
12-28-2015, 09:53 AM
Thanks. I think Daniel still has a set if anyone wants to go the press-em-yourself route.

Simmsled
12-29-2015, 06:12 PM
I have 3 sets in my garage!
Maybe I should "pre-press" some for members.
Now... How the hell to press them. Lol

ELCID86
12-29-2015, 06:41 PM
I have 3 sets in my garage!
Maybe I should "pre-press" some for members.
Now... How the hell to press them. Lol

That might work! I'd take pre-order sales though so you don't get stuck with inventory... There is a tool for rent.

---
"ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - an e46f member

AggieBlake
01-29-2016, 08:54 AM
Matt, you still have any empty lollipops laying around u want to get rid of? I've already got my FCAB's (power flex) and would lo get empty lollipops before my install day to make it easier. Then I can empty my existing lollipops after I'm done and sell them to someone else getting ready to do this job.

slater
01-29-2016, 08:57 AM
Matt, you still have any empty lollipops laying around u want to get rid of? I've already got my FCAB's (power flex) and would lo get empty lollipops before my install day to make it easier. Then I can empty my existing lollipops after I'm done and sell them to someone else getting ready to do this job.

this is a great idea. if i was in the US i'd offer to do this for folks, i have lots of spares (and tools).

AggieBlake
01-29-2016, 09:05 AM
Peter, you need to move to Texas for many reasons, of which this is just one. To sweeten the deal: I was on track 2 weeks ago and am at autoX tomorrow. No winter downtime here. And no salt either... So hardly any rust. Come south. Join us.

NoVAphotog
01-29-2016, 09:13 AM

Blake,

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?17204-FS-E46-FCAB-carriers-(lollipops)-30

:thumbsup

slater
01-29-2016, 09:17 AM
Peter, you need to move to Texas for many reasons, of which this is just one. To sweeten the deal: I was on track 2 weeks ago and am at autoX tomorrow. No winter downtime here. And no salt either... So hardly any rust. Come south. Join us.

haha. trust me, after 26 years, mostly in VT, and 10 years in ontario - i am READY for a climate change! however i don't think i could get my canadian wife to move to the US. she loves canada (and, really, it is pretty amazing here).

peter

ELCID86
01-29-2016, 09:48 AM
Glad you saw this Dan. I just caught up.

---
"ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - an e46fanatic

AggieBlake
01-29-2016, 11:38 AM
haha. trust me, after 26 years, mostly in VT, and 10 years in ontario - i am READY for a climate change! however i don't think i could get my canadian wife to move to the US. she loves canada (and, really, it is pretty amazing here).

peter

Totally understood! Anyways, come July will be having this conversation in reverse. We may have a year-round season here, but tracking a car in 100° ambient is not fun. "Here's my $300, now let me sweat like a pig while my greasy tires slip all over the place."

slater
01-29-2016, 11:57 AM
Totally understood! Anyways, come July will be having this conversation in reverse. We may have a year-round season here, but tracking a car in 100° ambient is not fun. "Here's my $300, now let me sweat like a pig while my greasy tires slip all over the place."

LOL, yep. summers where i live are 75ºF and breezy. and the lake is 10min away on 3 sides (we're kind of on an island). may til november here is awesome.