PDA

View Full Version : What would a sedan NB interior be worth?

Schlag96
12-09-2014, 01:27 PM
I have my eye on a 2005 zhp sedan with NB interior...

But seeing as how I don't value the NB as much as some people, how much could I sell it for? I'd be looking for black leather in exchange.

Thanks!

Schlag

NoVAphotog
12-09-2014, 01:37 PM
Paging Dr. B "Natty Brown" P!

ELCID86
12-09-2014, 02:03 PM
I'm not BP, but I'd say in the $800-1200 range depending on condition and cot considering the the swap differential.

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

danewilson77
12-09-2014, 02:09 PM
Do you have pics of the condition?

"No flamesuit required"

az3579
12-09-2014, 02:11 PM
Totally depends on condition and what's included. It's hard to judge value because you never see a complete interior in NB get sold.

I got super lucky. I bought a full NB interior, heated with lumbar and folding rears, door panels, black carpet, dash, and lots of extras for 1200. It seems a bit underpriced honestly, but the seats do need some work to make them amazing. The rears have quite a bit of flaking and fading, and the driver's seat has seen better days, but I'm awfully picky when it comes to seat condition. Bill tells me my seats are the best condition NB seats he's personally seen. To me they're just "ok" condition, but it's nothing a little tender loving care won't fix!

As far as black trade for NB, well... To me that's sacrilege, but I'm sure you'll find plenty of people jumping up and down for the chance to trade. Up till just a few months ago I would've given my left arm for a trade! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk