PDA

View Full Version : Old member coming back to the community, in S/W MO

Aesora
10-01-2014, 08:39 PM
Hey all,

I joined this community a few years back to learn what I could about ZHPs shortly after my brother bought one. At the time I was a full time student in college and didn't have two pennies to rub together, so I spent most all of my time lurking here off and on and then eventually life got away from me and I parted ways with the site.

Fast forward to now since that part of the story was lame, here I am back again! I FINALLY bought my first BMW, an 08.2004 (2005 model year) 330i ZHP in jet black with leather seats, black cube trim, a few small cosmetic changes, some aftermarket parts, and a few projects that need to be taken care of (DME reflash, vanos, etc.)

I'm really looking forward to and planning on making an effort to become a contributing member of the community as soon as possible, and I'm so appreciative for what everyone here has done for me in the past already! If you ever find yourself around Southwest Missouri, look me up.

Well, thanks all!

OtterEffect
10-01-2014, 11:45 PM
Welcome back! I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to see some pictures! :)

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk

NoVAphotog
10-02-2014, 03:55 AM
Welcome back! I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to see some pictures! :)

Welcome back and definitely up for some pictures, sounds like a black beauty!

Smilez
10-02-2014, 04:25 AM
Welcome back, Welcome back, Welcome back, Welcome Baaaaack. (thing this was a song by Case)

Glad to have you back.

ELCID86
10-02-2014, 04:29 AM
Welcome back, Welcome back, Welcome back, Welcome Baaaaack. (thing this was a song by Case)

Glad to have you back.

I was thinking "Welcome back Kotter"

Anyhow. Welcome.

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

danewilson77
10-02-2014, 04:43 AM
We love lurkers. But, we love contributing members as well.

Welcome back buddy.

Glad you were able to survive and come out the other side better.

Well done.

No flame suit required!

mbeckel
10-02-2014, 05:01 AM
Hey all,

I joined this community a few years back to learn what I could about ZHPs shortly after my brother bought one. At the time I was a full time student in college and didn't have two pennies to rub together, so I spent most all of my time lurking here off and on and then eventually life got away from me and I parted ways with the site.

Fast forward to now since that part of the story was lame, here I am back again! I FINALLY bought my first BMW, an 08.2004 (2005 model year) 330i ZHP in jet black with leather seats, black cube trim, a few small cosmetic changes, some aftermarket parts, and a few projects that need to be taken care of (DME reflash, vanos, etc.)

I'm really looking forward to and planning on making an effort to become a contributing member of the community as soon as possible, and I'm so appreciative for what everyone here has done for me in the past already! If you ever find yourself around Southwest Missouri, look me up.

Well, thanks all!
Good story, I lived in Springfield, MO for about 3 years. That's where I purchased my ZHP in 2007! Welcome back

fredo
10-02-2014, 05:22 AM
Welcome back, Nate ! Glad to have you here. How many miles on the clock ?

TheFinanceGuy
10-02-2014, 08:59 AM
Welcome home!

johnrando
10-02-2014, 10:07 AM
Awesome story. Congrats and welcome back.

Aesora
10-02-2014, 12:04 PM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome (back)

She just rolled over 75k miles and there are definitely some projects in my future. CCV replacement, VANOS, needs a DME reflash, I want to flush the diff and tranny but I think it can wait until after winter, paint correction, new window tint, retrofit some better projectors since I have the ZKW fade, clean or replace my fading lenses, etc.

Here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. It's raining right now otherwise I'd get out and take some more, but you'll all get the idea.
http://imgur.com/a/13Loy#0

Vas
10-02-2014, 12:07 PM
Welcome. Sharp looking car.

mbeckel
10-02-2014, 12:39 PM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome (back)

She just rolled over 75k miles and there are definitely some projects in my future. CCV replacement, VANOS, needs a DME reflash, I want to flush the diff and tranny but I think it can wait until after winter, paint correction, new window tint, retrofit some better projectors since I have the ZKW fade, clean or replace my fading lenses, etc.

Here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. It's raining right now otherwise I'd get out and take some more, but you'll all get the idea.
http://imgur.com/a/13Loy#0
Love the wheels!

Oli77
10-02-2014, 03:06 PM
Howdy from sunny Kentucky!

pilotnick1203
10-11-2014, 11:12 AM
What part of SW MO you from? I'm on the KS side but tons of family down there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fenrir
10-11-2014, 12:55 PM
Welcome back and beautiful car! :)