PDA

View Full Version : 2004 BMW 330i ZHP Silver/Alcantara 6MT - Limited Slip Differntial

blantonator
09-23-2014, 12:40 PM
VIN: WBAEV53424KM05724
Year: 2004
Make: BMW
Model: 330i ZHP
Price: $10,500
Mileage: 145,XXX
Transmission type: 6MT
Body Type (coupe or sedan): Sedan
Color: Titan Silver
Packages:Performance Package (ZHP), Alcantara Interior, Black Cube Trim, Heated Seats, Glass Moonroof, Xenon headlights, Harmon Kardon Sound System
Title status (salvage? lien holders?): Clean/In-hand

Up for grabs is my beautifully maintained 2004 330i ZHP 6 speed with diffsonline 3.46 3 clutch limited slip differential. I am the third owner and original purchased the car from a previous owner of RRT in Virginia. The car has had no accidents or any kind of paint work. Clean carfax. Since ownership I've put 60k on the car and it runs and drives spectacularly. The car needs nothing and has laundry list of maintenance items taken care of already:

Maintenance in 1K:
- Full cooling system (radiator, water pump, expansion chamber, hoses, sensors, fluid)
- Front Control Arm Bushings
- Motor Mount
- Oil Filter Housing Gasket
- Fuel Pump/Filter
- Plugs and Filters
- Rear Pads and Rotors

Maintenance in last Year:
- Front Pads and Rotors
- New Continental DSW Tires

Other Notable:
- Rear Diff Mount/Sub-Frame bushings and Diff Fluid Service
- Shocks/Struts @ 85K
- Valve Cover Gasket
- Dr. Vanos
- DISA Valve
- Mobile 1 every 7.5K

The interior is in excellent shape with minimal bolster wear, near perfect dash plastics, and original Alcantara wheel. Original steering wheel has no rips or tears. Exterior is also very good condition. Car was garage kept until this summer. No accidents and only a few minor blemishes. Front bumper has some rock chips. The wheels are in fair/good condition, one has small amount of curb, all have minor chips and brake dust.

Just had a PPI performed and other than a few minor issues (e-brake needs adjusting, ground wire update to taillight... etc), which I will be correcting, the car is in great shape. I can forward to results to any interested parties. I also met with a third party ZHP owner off the ZHPmafia boards (http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/member.php?1075-ELCID86). His assessment was it's a solid car accurately represented in my ad. He also loved the Limited Slip!

Located: Vienna, VA
Mileage: 145,000
Price: $10,500 or best offer

Contact Ben @ blantonator@gmail.com or 610 914-0855

album: http://imgur.com/a/U1N59

http://i.imgur.com/YY8QWZc.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/YVag8RU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/US193rH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QqpblZz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/pu32vdy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/41t566q.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QnbWJyp.jpg

danewilson77
09-23-2014, 05:17 PM
TiAg :drool

bshovers
09-23-2014, 07:50 PM
Why swap shifters?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ELCID86
09-24-2014, 04:17 AM
I met Ben and drove this car for a prospective buyer this week. LMK if you want unbiased info.

NoVAphotog
09-24-2014, 08:35 AM
Title status (salvage? lien holders?): Clean/In-hand

Maintenance in 1K:
- Full cooling system (radiator, water pump, expansion chamber, hoses, sensors, fluid)
- Front Control Arm Bushings
- Motor Mount
- Oil Filter Housing Gasket
- Fuel Pump/Filter
- Plugs and Filters
- Rear Pads and Rotors

Maintenance in last Year:
- Rear Diff Mount/Sub-Frame bushings and Diff Fluid Service
- Front Pads and Rotors
- New Continental DSW Tires

Other Notable:
- Shocks/Struts @ 85K
- Valve Cover Gasket
- Dr. Vanos
- DISA Valve
- Mobile 1 every 7.5K

Reason for selling?

Also, love the color and looks like an overall beautiful car! I'm right up the road in Reston and would love to check it out for someone as well/help with additional inspections if necessary.

ELCID86
09-24-2014, 11:56 AM
You just want to drive the LSD! ;-)

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

NoVAphotog
09-25-2014, 04:01 AM
You just want to drive the LSD! ;-)

I...uhh...what...no...of course not! Cough cough :shift

Vas
09-25-2014, 06:15 AM
GLWS. This is a nice car with an LSD.

blantonator
10-02-2014, 07:35 AM
Why swap shifters?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stock shifter was trashed and I had a new E36 M3 shifter laying around! I actually used a Whalen shift machine, which is not for sale, but I highly recommend!

blantonator
10-02-2014, 07:37 AM
Reason for selling?

Also, love the color and looks like an overall beautiful car! I'm right up the road in Reston and would love to check it out for someone as well/help with additional inspections if necessary.

I now have two dogs and a hatchback makes more sense for me right now. Btw, just had a PPI done at RRT in Dulles. It came back amazingly good and would be happy to share. I can email PPI and list of receipts!

blantonator
10-06-2014, 05:36 AM
New price!

blantonator
10-15-2014, 09:42 AM
make an offer!

zhp43867
10-15-2014, 04:29 PM
Man that's cheap for what your car is. GLWS, wish I was in the market.

blantonator
10-17-2014, 06:16 AM
SOLD; Buyer got a good deal.

NoVAphotog
10-17-2014, 06:24 AM

Congrats!! Anyone on here?

Vas
10-17-2014, 06:34 AM
Man LSD. I want one soo bad.

slater
10-17-2014, 06:37 AM

me too. need to justify it as necessary for winter traction! we'll see how this winter goes with my new xice3's...

peter

slater
10-17-2014, 06:37 AM

congrats!

blantonator
10-17-2014, 06:42 AM
me too. need to justify it as necessary for winter traction! we'll see how this winter goes with my new xice3's...

peter

This thing was a beast with snow tires.

cakM3
10-17-2014, 06:45 AM

I was like this for a long time Vas.....then I purchased Rob's 3.46 LSD for my ZHP...:)

peter

That's what I did Peter when I got my LSD....

Agreed....I love having LSD and my LM60 Blizzaks.....winter driving is so much more fun now...:biggrin

slater
10-17-2014, 07:09 AM

awesome. i want a beast, not a tail-out-all-the-time car. coming from AWD audi-land, this is my primary concern - traction!

That's what I did Peter when I got my LSD....

Agreed....I love having LSD and my LM60 Blizzaks.....winter driving is so much more fun now...:biggrin

charlie, can you define 'more fun'? as in, lots of tail-out slidey-slidey, or just more control and grip? my wife drives the car as much if not more than i do, so i want more grip and security. she is a very cautious driver, which helps.

peter

cakM3
10-17-2014, 07:35 AM
charlie, can you define 'more fun'? as in, lots of tail-out slidey-slidey, or just more control and grip? my wife drives the car as much if not more than i do, so i want more grip and security. she is a very cautious driver, which helps.

peter

Peter....with the Blizzaks and LSD the ZHP feels so much more planted while driving thru the snow. I have so much more confidence with my current setup.

When driving in the snow, I tend to drive a little bit slower....the tires grip and if I come to an area where there's questionable grip like going up a hill, I don't slide near as much as I used to before installing the LSD. :thumbsup

ELCID86
10-17-2014, 07:36 AM
Congrats. Hope the new owner will post up soon.

blantonator
10-17-2014, 07:38 AM
awesome. i want a beast, not a tail-out-all-the-time car. coming from AWD audi-land, this is my primary concern - traction!

peter

When provoked to go tail out, the car is oh-so controllable. I can easily steer the car with the throttle in the snow.

slater
10-17-2014, 08:11 AM
Peter....with the Blizzaks and LSD the ZHP feels so much more planted while driving thru the snow. I have so much more confidence with my current setup.

When driving in the snow, I tend to drive a little bit slower....the tires grip and if I come to an area where there's questionable grip like going up a hill, I don't slide near as much as I used to before installing the LSD. :thumbsup

awesome. that's what i want. what LSD do you have, out of curiosity?

peter

dyintorace
10-17-2014, 03:14 PM
Congrats. Hope the new owner will post up soon.

I'm here. Very excited to get back into a ZHP. Never should have sold my Imola/brown example. Happy to be back among the fold! Ben has been fantastic to deal with. Very forthcoming and communicative. A great seller.

Now to figure out how to get it from the DC area to north Florida. :dunno

danewilson77
10-17-2014, 03:31 PM
I'm here. Very excited to get back into a ZHP. Never should have sold my Imola/brown example. Happy to be back among the fold! Ben has been fantastic to deal with. Very forthcoming and communicative. A great seller.

Now to figure out how to get it from the DC area to north Florida. :dunno
Congrats!

No flame suit required!

BCS_ZHP
10-17-2014, 03:41 PM
Short flight to DC, lots of Mafia members to hang out with, then a fun 12 hour drive back to N.Fla, only 2 tanks of gas.

Vas
10-17-2014, 04:30 PM
^ yup

NoVAphotog
10-17-2014, 04:35 PM
Short flight to DC, lots of Mafia members to hang out with, then a fun 12 hour drive back to N.Fla, only 2 tanks of gas.
Come next weekend for our Skyline Drive Cruise! Little change in scenery from North Florida...

dyintorace
10-17-2014, 06:18 PM
I have to be in Baltimore on 10/30 and hope to pick up the car during that trip. I'm looking forward to getting to meet it!

ELCID86
10-17-2014, 06:40 PM
Come next weekend for our Skyline Drive Cruise! Little change in scenery from North Florida...

Must do! We can put you up for a night or two if needed.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?14057-Skyline-Drive-Cruise-Meetup-2014

Vas
10-17-2014, 06:53 PM
Yeah come to the skyline cruise.

ELCID86
10-17-2014, 06:54 PM
Let us know Tucker.

dyintorace
10-18-2014, 07:24 AM
I would love to but am committed for the weekend of 10/25. Bummer. We don't have anything close to that type of terrain here in Fla. :(