PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Looking For Alcantara Seats for a Coupe?

BCS_ZHP
09-22-2014, 06:27 PM
Not a for sale ad, yet, the guy who bought the M3 from me a few weeks ago mentioned that he had a very nice set of alcantara seats from a coupe. I haven't seen them so can't verify the condition, I asked and he believes they are heated seats. I also asked what he wanted for them, he thought they're worth about a grand, I said I thought that was a bit high, he never really established an asking price. If someone is yearning for coupe alcantara seats, let me know and I can follow up with him.
Bruce

az3579
09-23-2014, 07:00 AM
Not a for sale ad, yet, the guy who bought the M3 from me a few weeks ago mentioned that he had a very nice set of alcantara seats from a coupe. I haven't seen them so can't verify the condition, I asked and he believes they are heated seats. I also asked what he wanted for them, he thought they're worth about a grand, I said I thought that was a bit high, he never really established an asking price. If someone is yearning for coupe alcantara seats, let me know and I can follow up with him.
Bruce

If that price includes door cards, front, AND rear seats, then that's about right price-wise. If not, a few hundred needs to get knocked off.

BCS_ZHP
09-23-2014, 03:00 PM
BP, it's just the seats, no door cards and thus why I thought a bit high. I can pass along his contact info to anyone who might want alcantara for a coupe.
Bruce