PDA

View Full Version : 2004 BMW 330i ZHP M Sport package LOADED e46 low miles runs great - $8750 (Yorba Linda )

ELCID86
09-09-2014, 04:41 AM
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/4652616294.html

Simmsled
09-09-2014, 12:41 PM
Could be a good deal for someone.

Schlag96
09-10-2014, 04:47 PM
All zhp's with gray interiors should be doused with kerosene and a flaming rat launched through the open moonroof.

No offense to any rat lovers out there.

danewilson77
09-10-2014, 04:58 PM
Do you feel like this might be instigatory toward our fellow members with grey interiors?

The friendliest forum on the planet!

Hornung418
09-11-2014, 04:27 AM
All zhp's with gray interiors should be doused with kerosene and a flaming rat launched through the open moonroof.

No offense to any rat lovers out there.

Do you feel like this might be instigatory toward our fellow members with grey interiors?

Not at all. The grey interior is so plain and boring it is most commonly seen with a silver or grey exterior for grayscale overload.

Saw a 2004 Phoenix Yellow M3 for sale in the area. Low mileage, clean car. Seller states, "I special ordered this car from the factory." Has a grey interior.

Glad to be away from grey, that being said, I do have some console parts for sale for grey interior owners. Will make a parts FS thread soon.

Prospective owner, keep your eyes open :-)

Sent from my GS3.

az3579
09-11-2014, 08:47 AM
While I do agree that straight from the factory, the grey is "way too much", I would most definitely rock a grey interior because then I would take on the project of two-toning it in similar fashion to the Natural Brown interior. If properly done, the grey could look amazing.

While not exactly two-toned like the NB interior is, Mike's (Coby Wheel) interior is an excellent example of how a grey interior could look awesome.

cakM3
09-11-2014, 09:09 AM
While I do agree that straight from the factory, the grey is "way too much", I would most definitely rock a grey interior because then I would take on the project of two-toning it in similar fashion to the Natural Brown interior. If properly done, the grey could look amazing.

While not exactly two-toned like the NB interior is, Mike's (Coby Wheel) interior is an excellent example of how a grey interior could look awesome.

My ///M came with the full dove grey nappa leather interior... as BP stated regarding BMW grey interior... it was "way too much" to take in. That's how I felt about my grey interior. I did consider doing a two tone project but decided that I wanted to completely change out my interior all together to the current setup I now have. Looking back, I would do the same thing again...I for one am not a fan of grey interiors and some of you already know how I really feel about this color...

I have seen some who have done the two tone grey and it does look nice but instead of keeping the grey carpeting, I for one, would rather see an all black dash/center console with black carpeting. Okay, that's my two cents worth regarding this topic ;)

Newjack
09-11-2014, 09:58 AM
Gray certainly isn't my first choice.

With that being said I think Danes point here is how harsh the other comment came out. I personally won't buy another car with an automatic transmission because I think manual is way more fun and engaging. But because someone drives an automatic I'm not gonna cry "lolol this guy drives autotragic huehuehue burn it while you can"

Just a natural brown master race opinion.

Hornung418
09-11-2014, 12:10 PM
Can we please stop referring to grey interiors as "dove grey?"

That was an e36 interior option. This grey is simply called Standartgrau. As in standard grey. Dove grey was two-toned like the NB and other colored interiors.

Sent from my GS3.

danewilson77
09-11-2014, 05:30 PM
Gray certainly isn't my first choice.

With that being said I think Danes point here is how harsh the other comment came out. I personally won't buy another car with an automatic transmission because I think manual is way more fun and engaging. But because someone drives an automatic I'm not gonna cry "lolol this guy drives autotragic huehuehue burn it while you can"

Just a natural brown master race opinion.
Thanks. This exactly was my point.