PDA

View Full Version : FS: previously owned by me, vf supercharged 330i ZHP

BoostedZHP
06-11-2014, 06:57 AM
As some of you know, I recently sold my beloved ZHP. The guy that bought it from me texted me yesterday and asked if I would post it on here so it could have another good home. The car basically sits just like I sold it except he's replaced a few things including diff bushings, oil filter housing gasket, fuel pump and fuel filter. This guy is at least as particular as I am and I can tell he takes great care of this car. He's relocating and can't take I with him.

http://jackson.craigslist.org/cto/4512884169.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danewilson77
06-12-2014, 09:34 AM
Glws

The friendliest forum on the planet.

midlandtech
06-12-2014, 09:43 AM
Great price makes me wish I had the means to buy it

taptalk + Note 3

BigRussia
06-13-2014, 08:32 PM
It looks good and at least its in my state even if its on the complete other end of it lol. Do you remember how much power the car was putting down when you owned it and what kind of mpgs you were getting? Thanks!

Oh and did you also happen to sell him the stock wheels?

Schlag96
06-14-2014, 01:52 PM
His reason for selling is bullshit. E-dogs get deployed all the time and park their cars on base or with family.

I wonder why he's really selling.

BigRussia
06-15-2014, 09:46 AM
His reason for selling is bullshit. E-dogs get deployed all the time and park their cars on base or with family.

Same thing I was wary of. Also the car isn't even in Florida so no idea why its posted on Jacksonville craigslist!

ranger
06-15-2014, 12:32 PM
Where is this ZHP physically located?

Avetiso
06-15-2014, 12:40 PM

You haven't been around much. How's the ZHP search going?

MiniD
06-15-2014, 01:14 PM

Who cares what his reason is? Maybe he doesn't want the hassle to take it with him?

This is a great car. Have seen it in person when Matthew owned it.

Schlag96
06-24-2014, 02:14 AM
Who cares what his reason is? Maybe he doesn't want the hassle to take it with him?

This is a great car. Have seen it in person when Matthew owned it.
Who cares what his reason is? I don't know, any potential buyer? I was just putting that out there since I was in the navy and most people would read that and think it made sense when it totally doesn't. Why give false reason for selling? What is he hiding?

You haven't been around much. How's the ZHP search going?
It must be you who hasn't been around much... I've posted a few sick deals on here in the last few months that I wasn't able to follow through on myself. But thanks for being concerned about my ZHP search. It's that tight-knit community feeling that makes this place so great.

BigRussia
06-24-2014, 04:42 AM
Hmmm I'm still interested in this car...I wonder if there's anyone in the area that can check it out for me? Its too far for me to drive to so I may have to look into shipping it to Miami if I want to go through with it.

danewilson77
06-24-2014, 07:03 AM
Who cares what his reason is? I don't know, any potential buyer? I was just putting that out there since I was in the navy and most people would read that and think it made sense when it totally doesn't. Why give false reason for selling? What is he hiding?

It must be you who hasn't been around much... I've posted a few sick deals on here in the last few months that I wasn't able to follow through on myself. But thanks for being concerned about my ZHP search. It's that tight-knit community feeling that makes this place so great.

You ok? :dunno

Schlag96
06-25-2014, 09:09 PM
You ok? :dunno
Great! You?

danewilson77
06-26-2014, 05:20 AM
I'm fine as long as their aren't any personal attacks in this thread.

The friendliest forum on the planet.

BoostedZHP
07-28-2014, 01:19 PM
For what it's worth to any potential buyer, he told me the same thing as to why he was selling it. Sure, he COULD take it with him, but it's just him and his girlfriend and they have 3 other cars. I owned this car not too long ago and I can vouch for the fact that it's an extremely solid car, i've actually thought of buying it back. I never dyno'd it but it was pretty close in power to an e46 m3, so should be around 270 whp. I got 23.7mpg consistently with mixed driving and I could get as high as 33 on the highway. I bought it with those wheels, so no, he doesn't have the stock ones. I love my 335 but have very seriously considered buying this car again. Bump for an extremely nice car, I hope she goes to a great home.

JGomon
07-28-2014, 02:17 PM
Is this car still for sale? I didn't see anywhere it had been sold. Thanks,

BoostedZHP
07-28-2014, 07:52 PM
It's still for sale

BigRussia
07-29-2014, 07:02 AM
Im still considering this car...we had some PM exchanges couple months ago on E46Fanatics and the last thing he told me was that if i could wait till August he would be moving north of ATL and would be closer for me to pick it up if i decided to buy it... I was going to PM you BoostedZHP to ask you more about the car if i decided to pull the trigger. Still hesitant since its a modded supercharged car and I live in a apartment with no garage or driveway of my own.

onepercent
08-29-2014, 06:24 PM
Still for sale?

BoostedZHP
09-01-2014, 06:30 PM
He sold it.