PDA

View Full Version : 2005 ZHP SG/Blk, orignal owner, 78kmi, $12000

prowlerflyer
03-29-2014, 08:10 AM
All, posting this for a buddy. I have not seen the car, but he's a good guy and if interested get a hold of him. He's Navy, so you know it's good!

Charlie, he just did a year in Newport for NWC and you did not run him down, tisk, tisk.

Here is his ad:

2005 BMW 330i 6-speed manual w/ ZHP performance package. 78,000 miles. SG/Blk alcantara, WBAEV53425KM09046.

I am the original owner. Car has never been in an accident. Clean title in hand. Daily driver.

Reason for selling: I've owned the car for nine years, and while it's been extremely reliable and fun to drive, I guess I'm just ready for something new. I am looking to pick up a new 135i soon before they disappear from BMW lots.

Options include:
- Rear side airbags
- Xenon headlights
- Harmon Kardon premium sound system
- ZHP performance package

The car is in great condition overall. No problems mechanically that I know of. Runs and sounds great. All scheduled maintenance has been performed at a BMW dealership. Battery is about two years old. Alignment performed one year ago. The tires are less than two years old and should have at least another two years left, if not more. Clutch feels like it has a lot of service life left. Garage kept. The interior is in excellent condition. Only noticeable wear is on the suede steering wheel and M shift knob.

Minor external issues:
- Front left fog light missing, popped out when bottom of bumper scraped a parking spot stop, scrape on RF bumper, very minor scratch near gas cap.
- Some minor road rash on wheels, mainly on the outer edge of the rims near the tires.
- Front windshield has a small chip on upper left side and a thin crack on upper right side, outside of the windshield wiper area. (Crack does not break the surface on either side of windshield and hasn't changed size since it first appeared several years ago.) Neither chip nor crack impedes visibility.
- Driver's side window works, but window motor regulator may be starting to go.

I would conservatively rate this car as good according to Kelley Blue Book's standards, but a case could even be made for a very good rating, so that there is no doubt the asking price is reasonable. I also feel that this takes into account some of the minor issues listed above.

I am asking $12,000

Thanks for taking the time to look at this ad.
Call me for any questions, or if would like to see the car. Also please let me know if there is a preferred time for me to call you. If I can’t answer, please leave your name and phone number, and I will call you back ASAP. The car is currently in New Albany, MS.

-David 360-499-2944

My assessment guys, a straight forward, documented, one owner, zero accident, decent mileage ZHP, for a very reasonable price. I figure ~$1000 in minor mx and cosmetics and you have a $16k ZHP, or enjoy as is. - Steve

danewilson77
03-29-2014, 08:12 AM
GLWS!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ELCID86
03-29-2014, 08:18 AM
I wish it was closer, I'd take a look. Should sell quickly and would be really sharp with a little TLC (detail, etc.).

I think I have an extra fog light if he is interested. A bit pitted.

prowlerflyer
03-29-2014, 08:26 AM
Shawn, he will be in Norfolk soon if that makes any difference.

More Pics:

ELCID86
03-29-2014, 08:47 AM
^ That would make a BIG difference! 2-3 hours vs. 12+

prowlerflyer
03-29-2014, 09:13 AM
Updated with owners Phone #.

prowlerflyer
03-29-2014, 09:22 AM
Damm, # fixed again.

Sailfast13
03-29-2014, 02:09 PM
Hi all,

I am (was) the original owner. I didn't think I was going to get a very good deal on my car from the dealer, so I asked Steve what he thought was a fair value and where I should list it for sale where it would be appreciated. He told me about this forum and was super nice enough to post it for me since I don't have computer Internet access today due to travel. (currently typing on my phone in Nashville. Drove 3.5 hours to BMW of Nashville to look at the 135i).

It turns out the dealer came way up on the price (very surprised) and even though I'm sure I might have gotten a little more for it in a private sale, the convenience and immediacy of the deal made it very appealing. So, anyway, I wanted to thank everyone for their kind words and for taking a look at the ad. Also, really wanted to thank Steve for helping me out. He was awesome. I apologize for the tease pulling the ad so soon after listing it, but I really thought it wouldn't work out today and I would be sellin it on my own.

The Gm said he would probably list it for sale in his dealership, so if you're interested, it might be listed for sale at BMW of Nashville in a little while.

Thanks again to everyone.
-David

cakM3
03-29-2014, 03:10 PM
[I]All, posting this for a buddy. I have not seen the car, but he's a good guy and if interested get a hold of him. He's Navy, so you know it's good!

Charlie, he just did a year in Newport for NWC and you did not run him down, tisk, tisk.

Steve, if I knew he was up here I would have......