PDA

View Full Version : WTB: ZHP Weighted shift knob

PirateZHP
03-02-2014, 02:21 PM
Just as the title says... Doesn't have to be new, but needs to be in good condition.

I know I can get one from anywhere online, but I also know there are people on here who have extras or take theirs off for other alternatives. So I just thought I would throw this out there first...

Thanks!

MiniD
03-02-2014, 03:07 PM
Matt, my E90 M-Tech perforated knob comes in tomorrow. I have a ZHP knob in my car that's in great condition and fairly new. Depending on how I like the M-Tech knob, I'll sell you my ZHP knob..

PirateZHP
03-02-2014, 03:11 PM
Matt, my E90 M-Tech perforated knob comes in tomorrow. I have a ZHP knob in my car that's in great condition and fairly new. Depending on how I like the M-Tech knob, I'll sell you my ZHP knob..

Sweet. Thanks. Just let me know.

blalor
03-02-2014, 04:57 PM

How many do you have, dude? I already bought one plus the performance knob from you! ;-)

MiniD
03-02-2014, 05:14 PM
How many do you have, dude? I already bought one plus the performance knob from you! ;-)

You can never have too many shift knobs! :)

PirateZHP
03-03-2014, 12:04 PM

Connor, if you don't like the mtech, I may buy that one from you. Just let me know.

I saw the pic of the new one. Looks great.

PirateZHP
03-12-2014, 05:17 PM
Bump... figured I'd give it one last shot.

PirateZHP
03-14-2014, 11:33 AM
Alright... what shift knob should I go with? Here's what I do not want: BMW Perf or Illuminated Shift knob...

Please list what knob and where you would buy it. Mine has all but completely fallen off.

GO!

Avetiso
03-14-2014, 11:36 AM
Original ZHP knob. TheBMWPartStore.com has it for $66. I love it.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Avetiso
03-14-2014, 11:39 AM
I hear MOMO knobs are comfortable, as well.

PirateZHP
03-14-2014, 11:44 AM
Original ZHP knob. TheBMWPartStore.com has it for $66. I love it.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

That's where I am leaning, but thought I would see what people have out there. Like, joop has the knob from an e82(?). Love the look. But I think the price is quite a bit more... maybe?

I hear MOMO knobs are comfortable, as well.

To clarify, I want to stay with BMW equipment.

gmurphy
03-14-2014, 11:50 AM
That's where I am leaning, but thought I would see what people have out there. Like, joop has the knob from an e82(?). Love the look. But I think the price is quite a bit more... maybe?

To clarify, I want to stay with BMW equipment.

The E82 knob is about 2X more :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vas
03-14-2014, 11:51 AM
I ordered a zhp shift knob from thebmwpartstore last week and it arrived today. Price of the knob was $74.90

It is much heavier then the one currently on the car.

PirateZHP
03-14-2014, 11:53 AM
I ordered a zhp shift knob from thebmwpartstore last week and it arrived today. Price of the knob was $74.90

It is much heavier then the one currently on the car.

I think I have one of the weighted knobs, so I don't think a new one would be heavier... BUT, the heavier, the better!

slater
03-14-2014, 12:02 PM

they are 2x the price, yeah. but they look amazing - that's the knob i want.

peter

gmurphy
03-14-2014, 12:17 PM
they are 2x the price, yeah. but they look amazing - that's the knob i want.

peter

+1 definitely on my to-do list

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk