PDA

View Full Version : ZHP ~1 year on

Fender215
02-28-2014, 10:19 AM
Hey guys,

I haven't been on around here much over the last few months but I've talked to so many great people on this site that it was almost worth buying the ZHP just for that alone. Hopefully I'll make the ZHP members meet this year!

Anyway, I just realized I've had the ZHP for just over a year now and wow - what a car! I think Echo46 posted something similar (but was very well written) last year as well.

Every mile has been a joy. It's been tough storing it nicely away over our brutal Northeast winter this year, but can't wait to open her up again when it gets nice out (and the salt is washed away/potholes fixed!).

Cheers!
One very happy ZHP owner

QC_ZHP
02-28-2014, 10:33 AM
Welcome back, your sig is perfect

Avetiso
02-28-2014, 10:48 AM
Glad to hear you are enjoying it. :)

Simmsled
02-28-2014, 11:10 AM
Nice!

What is your daily driver through the winter? What do you do with that car for the other seasons you'd be in the ZHP?

I have been contemplating keeping 2 cars, but I only have a 2 car garage. Thinking about adding on to the house, or building a "shed" with a lift etc.

Lanister
02-28-2014, 11:13 AM
Your sentiments resonate with me 100% :)

NoVAphotog
02-28-2014, 11:20 AM
Hey guys,

I haven't been on around here much over the last few months but I've talked to so many great people on this site that it was almost worth buying the ZHP just for that alone. Hopefully I'll make the ZHP members meet this year!

Anyway, I just realized I've had the ZHP for just over a year now and wow - what a car! I think Echo46 posted something similar (but was very well written) last year as well.

Every mile has been a joy. It's been tough storing it nicely away over our brutal Northeast winter this year, but can't wait to open her up again when it gets nice out (and the salt is washed away/potholes fixed!).

Cheers!
One very happy ZHP owner

As a prospective owner I like your post.......and the car! That is my dream color/transmission combo. How hard was it to find OB/Black/6spd?

danewilson77
02-28-2014, 11:27 AM
Good seeing you around.

johnrando
02-28-2014, 11:28 AM
Awesome, congrats.

:cheers

cakM3
02-28-2014, 11:45 AM
I feel the same way about my ZHP :) Enjoy every moment with yours! :thumbsup

ELCID86
02-28-2014, 12:34 PM
Hope to see you in Cape May. OB FTW.

slater
03-01-2014, 03:54 PM
nice post, love the sig pic - is that near lake placid, or down near monticello, NY? two very similar roads.

peter

Fender215
03-02-2014, 11:14 AM
Hey guys, I'll answer a few in one go.

The dd is a trusty 02 civic. Gives me peace of mind that the ZHP stays "perfect" for as long as I can help it.

I was really after OB with natural brown leather, but I do love the alcantara (just being careful as I enter/exit for the side bolster). Keep looking and I'm sure one will pop up!

The sig is the hawks nest by point jervis ny.

Cheers guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk