PDA

View Full Version : WTB: ZHP near orlando

bdp13
02-20-2014, 08:29 PM
Hey guys,

I've been looking for a ZHP for a while now and I figured I would just make a post and see what happens.

I am located in Orlando, FL so something closer to that would be best but I am willing to travel. I would like something around 100k miles or less. But if it was taken care of well than 130k miles isn't too bad.

Things I'm looking for:
6-speed manual
Non-convertible
Two door
Sport package
Preferably a facelift model but thats not necessary
Preferably harmon kardon stereo
Xenon headlights

Looking for either white, black, imola, or a form of blue. But I'm open to any color.

PM me if you have anything you are looking to sell.

Thanks for looking!

ELCID86
02-21-2014, 06:23 AM
Welcome and happy hunting.

JupiterBMW
02-21-2014, 10:16 AM
Welcome to the forum from another Florida member... In terms of your search... If you're looking for a ZHP, they'll all be facelift cars. A 6 speed coupe shouldn't be too hard to find. As for the Harmon Kardon, I'm pretty sure all ZHPs came with the system, but I could be wrong. Xenon headlights were an option, but most of them I've seen come outfitted with the Xenon. And as a bonus, the coupes get adaptive xenon (auto leveling and side to side turning with the steering wheel).

Good luck in your search, and if you see anything in Southeast Florida, I'll take a look for you to save you the trip. If/when you do get your hands on something, let me know, we can meet up!

danewilson77
02-21-2014, 10:18 AM
All ZHP's are face-lifted.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk