PDA

View Full Version : Group Buy for Hotchkis Sway Bars, ST Coilovers, or Shark Injector?

JKO_ZHP
02-10-2014, 04:13 PM
Hey all - I've started a poll for a few performance upgrade items for our ZHPs on Massdrop.

Massdrop is a website where consumers buy items that they need/want at a discount - sometimes the savings are significantly less than retail. Users can suggest items that they'd like to buy and if enough people vote on it, Massdrop contacts those companies and buys the item in bulk, and passes the savings on to us. (Obviously they get a cut but it's still cheaper than paying MSRP)

The link to vote for any product is here: https://www.massdrop.com/vote/e46-hotchkis-sway-bars
You will have to create an account first in order to even be able to view their current featured group buys.

I've used the site before and it is legitimate. I've bought a thermos, the rho plate tow hook license plate mount, plus a few other things using Massdrop.

The way it works is like this: if for example only 5-10 people order an item, the discount will be X% off MSRP. Another 10 sign up and the discount will now be X+Y% and so on and so forth.

If you are one of the first to place an order, you will be charged the current price but if the ending price is lower due to other latecomers who join the group buy, you will be refunded the difference.