PDA

View Full Version : For Sale (FS): Samco Sport Coolant Hose Kit 3 piece set m54

Secono330ci
01-08-2014, 02:21 PM
These are fairly rare. I believe I was once of the first people to own this kit. Comes with 3 Red coolant hoses in total. Great quality as you'd expect from Samco. You will need to re-use you hose ends. I'm selling because I'm switching to my other Samco set which is black.

With silicone hoses, you will never have to worry about them failing. They also look great. I would say they have like 3k miles on them, if that...

At the time I payed $170 for these from HPF, without clips.

Asking $130 shipped. FIRM. Including clips. Please cover any paypal fees.

When I first bought them:
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7215/7313863844_2f7f3aa37f_c.jpg

On the car now. Sorry for the crappy/dirty/grease/oil pics lol. I'm working on the car at the moment. Lower hose is somewhat hidden. I'll make sure to polish them before shipment. They clean up easily.
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2815/11842404145_31aef71f57_c.jpg

ELCID86
01-08-2014, 03:28 PM
I haven't seen those before. Interesting look. GLWS.

johnrando
01-08-2014, 03:29 PM
I have a set that I haven't put on my car, but mine is black. Glad you like 'em. BTW, I'm going to change the title of your post as it's actually a "for sale" post w/a price. We don't allow feelers which are "maybe I'll sell" listings w/o prices and regardless, this thread isn't one.

Secono330ci
01-08-2014, 03:40 PM
I haven't seen those before. Interesting look. GLWS.
Thanks!

I have a set that I haven't put on my car, but mine is black. Glad you like 'em. BTW, I'm going to change the title of your post as it's actually a "for sale" post w/a price. We don't allow feelers which are "maybe I'll sell" listings w/o prices and regardless, this thread isn't one.
Nice, you should put them on. They look pretty sweet compared to the oem pieces, plus much better quality.

Sounds good on the for sale post.

Hermes
01-08-2014, 04:49 PM

Same here, but mine are the darker red

John, when I saw the title at first I thought it was you lol

johnrando
01-08-2014, 04:52 PM
Same here, but mine are the darker red

John, when I saw the title at first I thought it was you lol

lol. I def thought of you when I saw this.

Secono330ci
01-09-2014, 04:44 PM
Bump