PDA

View Full Version : My garage just got a little smaller...

JupiterBMW
12-14-2013, 11:51 PM
Added another white BMW to the stable tonight... The price was right and we think its the perfect addition for our family...

2012 BMW M3 GT Motorsport pedal car. Merry Christmas to my little angel. Daddy loves you. :wub

Hermes
12-14-2013, 11:56 PM
How come it looks like it's parked outside? :P

Oh yeah, I still have my pedal car from when I was a kid (and it was made in W. Germany!)

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c288/jhermes/other%20stuff/DSC_0061.jpg

Avetiso
12-14-2013, 11:57 PM
You're sick, you know that? Got my hopes up and shit. :rofl I thought you bought an ///M3 when I saw the thread.

:drool at the car. At least you got the vert part right, but it's still the wrong color, right JR? :biggrin

kayger12
12-15-2013, 05:19 AM
Great pickup, Joop.

Starting her off right. :thumbsup

ELCID86
12-15-2013, 05:30 AM
Added another white BMW to the stable tonight... The price was right and we think its the perfect addition for our family...

2012 BMW M3 GT Motorsport pedal car. Merry Christmas to my little angel. Daddy loves you. :wub

Nice. Just saw one of those when I was reading Zite this morning and thought of you. Always one step ahead!

JupiterBMW
12-15-2013, 06:50 AM
Admittedly, credit goes to my wife. She found it online. Some lady was selling it for $35 and she got it for the girls. My wife is part of a Facebook group for Moms of Jupiter, and they have a classifieds section. Most of the time it's all kids clothes and baby stuff, but once in a while something good pops up!

iPhone 5S. Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1) Pro. BOOM

Crickett
12-15-2013, 11:56 AM
Admittedly, credit goes to my wife. She found it online. Some lady was selling it for $35 and she got it for the girls. My wife is part of a Facebook group for Moms of Jupiter, and they have a classifieds section. Most of the time it's all kids clothes and baby stuff, but once in a while something good pops up!

iPhone 5S. Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1) Pro. BOOM

That's awesome, Joop! I've really been wanting to get one for my kiddos, but full price is a bit much! Hadn't even considered looking at local classifieds …

iZHP
12-15-2013, 02:48 PM
I miss my Kettler car from my childhood Lol...drove that thing everywhere.

illirep
12-15-2013, 04:16 PM
Nice pickup. I bet your insurance is going to go through the roof! New driver, convertible sports car....

Hermes
12-15-2013, 04:59 PM
Damn, you stole it for that price

Nice pickup. I bet your insurance is going to go through the roof! New driver, convertible sports car....

and under 25... gonna be expensive!

JupiterBMW
12-15-2013, 10:58 PM
Dammit, I didn't think about insurance costs... At least she's super low on mileage. I figure she'll be maybe 1-2 blocks per week... That adds up to maybe 1 mile per year? Hmm...

:biggrin

Very excited to get home and teach her how to drive it. Don't worry I'll make sure she never turns the DSC off. :facepalm

johnrando
12-16-2013, 06:38 AM
Awesome Joop! Man, I thought you got your M as well when I read the title. What a great present. And, too funny Dario. Joop, also too funny about her not turning DSC off.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

az3579
12-16-2013, 09:27 AM
Nice pickup. I bet your insurance is going to go through the roof! New driver, convertible racecar....

Fixed, despite being an oxymoron. :biggrin

(Hopefully I'm using the right word!)