PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Orient Blue/Tan 6MT LOW MILES

QC_ZHP
10-28-2013, 11:41 AM
I've been bitten by the M3 bug lately and contemplating selling the ZHP.

Currently at 76k miles. Since I've owned the car, I have a spreadsheet of all maintenance/mods done I can provide.

Price: $13k obo with mods or $12k obo stock form

Interior 8/10. (Steering wheel could use a rewrap, floormats are a bit dirty, but no tears/rips on anything)

Exterior 8/10. (A few scratches, but I have yet to fully detail the car. The 135's have some curb rash from PO. I have been planning on refinishing them using the DIY on here but have not had the time to do it.)

Mods/Misc.: Gruppe M intake, Hotchkis Sway Bars, Bilstein PSS9 coilovers, ECS 10mm spacers all around, Matte black grille, LED license plate bulbs, faux Shark fin antenna.

I can put the car back to stock or include the stock parts and adjust the price accordingly. I also have a 3.38 diff. that I can sell along with the car if you're interested.

Here are some various pictures I have of the car. I don't have any since the coilovers were installed, but will post some up soon. I can also take any type of pictures needed.

http://s1365.photobucket.com/user/rauschsa10/library/?sort=3&page=1

ELCID86
10-28-2013, 11:48 AM
That's the twin of my son's car. GLWS (if that's really what you want to do :-)

QC_ZHP
10-28-2013, 11:58 AM
That's the twin of my son's car. GLWS (if that's really what you want to do :-)

Thank you, not too many OB/Tans around! I really do love the car, esp. the 4 doors, but an M is an M! The ZHP is the perfect DD and I've put over 10k miles on since I've purchased it. But I've recently moved and cut down my commute to work to from 50+ to under 10 miles, so now I'm able to justify having a more impractical DD.

Vas
10-28-2013, 12:44 PM
GLWS.

Would love to see it on coilovers though

Go Horns!
10-28-2013, 12:56 PM
GLWS. This should go fast.

QC_ZHP
10-29-2013, 07:24 AM
Thanks guys. I'll clean it up this week and post pictures ASAP. I can send the maintenance log to anyone interested in the car as well.

echo46
10-29-2013, 11:11 AM
Beautiful car, reminds of the one I just sold. Also, was bit by the M bug. Seems a lot of the M bug going around lately.