PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Story

mLuMaN83
10-12-2013, 08:56 PM
It's a bit out there and I thought it was worth telling.

So I'm out fishing on the lake in the boat. All is well. Beautiful evening, catching quite a few good bass. As I make my down the bank, there is a boat with 2 gentleman in it. I caught a nice 4 lb bass near them so we got to talking. The gentelmen then bring up for whatever reason a fist fight that went on around an hour ago at the boat ramp. I ask what happened and they said some 65 year old guy beat the living bejesus out of some 30 year old guy when they were there at the boat ramp. We talked a bit more about the "fight" and I asked as I was pretty much leaving the area what the fight was over and they said, "I think the younger guy was breaking into somebody's car or something. Some BMW". I was like "WHAAAAAAT!?" The fight was well over with at this point so I fished the banks for another half hour figuring that what's done is done. God knows what that is going to be. I get back to the ramp, my baby is still there and in perfect condition. Not even a fingerprint on the glass.

Weird evening. I'm not sure what I was expecting. Cops at the ramp, my car with broken windows, ect.

The fish that started it all and you can see the guys in the background.
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s268/mluman83/IMG_0080-1.jpg (http://s154.photobucket.com/user/mluman83/media/IMG_0080-1.jpg.html)

Lanister
10-12-2013, 09:01 PM
How bizarre...

mLuMaN83
10-12-2013, 09:08 PM
How bizarre...

It was quite bizarre.Especially that my car was untouched. There was blood about 20 feet from my car on the cement as well when I got back. Not a soul in sight. 1 truck and trailer in the lot.

Avetiso
10-12-2013, 09:39 PM
Glad to hear everything went as it should have.

BavarianZHP
10-12-2013, 10:26 PM
After hearing a story like that, my heart would've sank. Haha, it's still cool to hear about an older gentleman rightfully putting the younger guy in his place though!

Oh, BTW nice catch!!!! But why no life vests? In Washington they're pretty much mandatory everywhere. Sorry, I'm a goody-two-shoes.

mLuMaN83
10-13-2013, 06:32 AM
After hearing a story like that, my heart would've sank. Haha, it's still cool to hear about an older gentleman rightfully putting the younger guy in his place though!

Oh, BTW nice catch!!!! But why no life vests? In Washington they're pretty much mandatory everywhere. Sorry, I'm a goody-two-shoes.

I have a custom inflatable with electric motor I use for Bass fishing. I keep a life vest in the boat with me to stay legal.

brettbimmer
10-13-2013, 07:18 AM
Glad you made it back to the ramp to find the E46 in proper order. I think I'd have had the old outboard cranked up to 11 getting back in to check on my baby!

danewilson77
10-13-2013, 08:00 AM
Crazy.

Sent from my S4 > Mason, OH now Free ('http://tapatalk.com/m?id=10')

fredo
10-13-2013, 09:40 AM
That would be the 30 longest minutes of my life. Glad things worked out at the end for you.

Johnmadd
10-13-2013, 10:27 AM
Crazy