PDA

View Full Version : Low Mileage 03' ZHP - VA 6MT

MiniD
07-04-2013, 02:46 PM
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/cto/3914281535.html

In contact with seller.

ELCID86
07-04-2013, 04:20 PM
Right under my nose! Nice find. Let me know if you need it checked out. I was in F'burg today w/ the frau. If you are in a two-tag state, you'll need to ask Dane about the mount he has (and loose the zip ties!).

trancenation
07-04-2013, 04:33 PM
Looks pretty clean! Is that an aftermarket sound system?

Avetiso
07-04-2013, 04:36 PM
Looks like bigger speakers, which is why it sticks out.

MiniD
07-04-2013, 04:40 PM
Right under my nose! Nice find. Let me know if you need it checked out. I was in F'burg today w/ the frau. If you are in a two-tag state, you'll need to ask Dane about the mount he has (and loose the zip ties!).

It's a nice car, but I'm not going to peruse it. Thankfully we aren't required to have two tags in TN.

ELCID86
07-04-2013, 04:42 PM
What turned you off of it? Anything to be aware of?

ELCID86
07-04-2013, 04:44 PM
Wow, I missed that. Driver's door speaker does seem to protrude quite a bit.

MiniD
07-04-2013, 05:04 PM
What turned you off of it? Anything to be aware of?

Not that I know of. Seller seemed personable. 2 owner car, no accidents. I have my eye on a pretty sweet ZHP that hasn't been posted on here.

elsanto
07-04-2013, 06:34 PM
anyone pursuing this one? I texted him, he has 2 people looking at it tomorrow, don't want to get in anyones way here.

yura
07-04-2013, 08:35 PM
Damn, if this was on the west coast I'd be over there with cash.

ELCID86
07-05-2013, 02:06 AM
I am not. Happy to help with PPI.

Shawn in VA.
Via thumbs and Tapatalk.

seabassx
07-11-2013, 11:41 AM
Went to see this the day after it was posted. Trunk was a mess - the lining had been removed and it was just full of audio equipment and cabling haphazardly secured. Owner said it was several $K worth of gear (which I believe) and that it was put in by PO so he didn't know details. BUT he said at a separate point that PO was a 40-50-year-old Floridian, so I'm not too sure whether that ties out. I've met some 40-50-year-old Floridians and they don't do that to their cars.

AutoCheck did confirm that the car lived with one owner in FL for its entire life up to a couple of months ago, when this guy bought it. Trunk situation + possible shadyness about who did it + the short ownership period made me run.

Didn't even drive the car since I would have had to take a day off of work to stay any longer (was willing to do this to buy a car, but not to just waste time).

Other observations:
Would need the cowl under the windshield washers replaced.

One tear in driver's side bolster.

No ZHP shift knob, had a solid metal one from BavAuto (I think, could be wrong on vendor).

Had drilled rotors and some sort of red caliper covers. Owner didn't know whether the calipers themselves were stock.

Shadowline trim around one of the rear doors was loose.

BavarianZHP
07-11-2013, 01:03 PM
How did it drive? For that price I'm surprised EAG hasn't swooped in and fixed it up! 52k miles is nothing... Something must be wrong with it if 1) he's priced it this low but is "Not in a rush to sell" (I would expect a higher price than the market if that were true) and 2) it hasn't sold in a week...

seabassx
07-15-2013, 02:31 PM
How did it drive? For that price I'm surprised EAG hasn't swooped in and fixed it up! 52k miles is nothing... Something must be wrong with it if 1) he's priced it this low but is "Not in a rush to sell" (I would expect a higher price than the market if that were true) and 2) it hasn't sold in a week...

I didn't actually end up driving it since I had to get back to work and had already pretty much made up my mind to move on. I would have if not for the time issue.

ELCID86
07-16-2013, 01:59 PM
CL ad is gone. SOld?