PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to let me install headers at there place around LA in July?

wertyu78
06-13-2013, 10:47 AM
As some of you may know, I'll be driving across the country for a 1 month vacation is SoCal.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?9405-Help-me-plan-my-road-trip-Greenville-SC-to-Los-Angeles-CA

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?9406-Southeast-Member-will-be-in-SoCal-2nd-week-of-July...-show-me-a-good-time

Matt with Jailbreak tuning will be using my car to develop a tune for the stock ZHP. Afterward, he will tune my car to my mods (shorty headers and Gruppe M intake). I'll be bringing my shorty headers with me to install after the first day of tuning. Now, I was originally planning on changing them in a parking lot(yes, I'm that guy...) but I was wondering if anyone in SoCal would be willing to let me use their garage or shop to install the headers. I'll provide the beverages and food :)

I'll be staying in Playa Del Ray, but I'm willing to drive just about anywhere within 1 1/2 hours.

Btw, tuning will be done in Orange Country if anyone would like to be there, and possibly even get their DME flashed as well :)

Wyatt
404-660-4743

johnrando
06-13-2013, 11:46 AM
I live in Manhattan Beach, just 20 minutes or so south of Playa. I don't have a shop, but I have my own driveway and you are welcome to use that. I could even put up an Easy-Up tent for shade if it's too hot. July is going to be a very busy month for me with friends and family in town, and kids summer classes/activities. But regardless of how much I'd be around, you are welcome to my driveway. My contact info is in the members only section, so let's sync up on dates.

wsmeyer
06-13-2013, 12:23 PM
I've got a double garage and tools, Redondo Beach. If nothing else Rando and I will tour you around the South Bay and drink some beers with you.

Are you staying with friends in PDR? I have a couple friends that live in The Jungle, that's a pretty small community, we might have mutual friends.

webster
06-13-2013, 12:23 PM
I live in Manhattan Beach, just 20 minutes or so south of Playa. I don't have a shop, but I have my own driveway and you are welcome to use that. I could even put up an Easy-Up tent for shade if it's too hot. July is going to be a very busy month for me with friends and family in town, and kids summer classes/activities. But regardless of how much I'd be around, you are welcome to my driveway. My contact info is in the members only section, so let's sync up on dates.

I've got a double garage and tools, Redondo Beach. If nothing else Rando and I will tour you around the South Bay and drink some beers with you.

Are you staying with friends in PDR? I have a couple friends that live in The Jungle, that's a pretty small community, we might have mutual friends.

BEAST MODE. what a forum.

johnrando
06-13-2013, 01:27 PM
Bauce. And, William and I live 10 minutes apart so wherever you do the work, I'm sure the other will try to stop by if possible.

danewilson77
06-13-2013, 01:58 PM

Zactly.

HTC DNA ON TT4 BETA, WILLIAMSBURG, VA

wertyu78
06-13-2013, 03:28 PM

Rando,

I appreciate that offer! It's hard to beat. I'll be sure to get in contact with you while I'm out there, hopefully we can go grab food and beer.

wertyu78
06-13-2013, 03:29 PM

Cool deal, this seams like the easiest way about going through with it. Mafia members touring the South Bay sounds fun to me.

I am, my friends name is Jerry Delgado. Perhaps you know him?

wertyu78
06-13-2013, 03:30 PM

I love this forum. Nothing comes close to the mafia.

danewilson77
06-13-2013, 04:38 PM

Glad you're happy here :)

JupiterBMW
06-13-2013, 04:43 PM
On the random chance I'll be in SoCal at that time, I'll try to join. I'm heading back to my ship in a couple weeks, so we might be down in SoCal at this time.... We shall see...

Johnmadd
06-13-2013, 04:45 PM

Zactly.

Glad you're happy here :)

:like

wsmeyer
07-09-2013, 10:15 AM
You still need a place to do some wrenching?